Senin, 02 April 2012

The True Friendship Story (Real Story)


Ariend is my name, I was born in Makassar exact date of 1 July 1990. but the account after 4 years I moved on to Sumbawa, NTB because my parents moved redeployed in Sumbawa. I graduated from my high school in 2008. and I decided to go back to Makassar to continue my study. I originally dreamed of studying English, because I really liked this lesson since the junior high school, I never dreamed of college majoring in political science faculty, because I love to socialize with about, and I also aspire studying medicine in particular health. But my parents supported me to get the health department, whether it be a doctor, midwife or nutrition, as follows backround mother's health. after arrival in Makassar, I immediately signed up in UNHAS, but I did’nt pass a test, again because of competition from various regions. I also enroll in Poltekes Makassar, but i did not pass again. I just be patient in the liver, and awaits the of Allah SWT.
          After that I enrolled in Makassar Hasanuddin Nani of campus.Thank God I passed on it. this is where I found exactly what I was looking for, Allah showed me the way a beautiful, beautiful road of struggle to get to know him more closely. on this campus I was in to arrange a meeting by a friend who is more than my own brothers, they are Dian Susanti, Reni,  Zahra, Fufa, Fatma, Linda , and many other sisters. er sense of brotherhood is based On religion.
The days we went through the premises of learning activities, discussions, organize, and tharbiyah course. Yes, I was impressed from one of my sayings is Dian Susanti, he said to me, "I was already 18 years old, but not the least there are contributions from the self to fight for religion of Allah. I thought, there are many things I've done in terms of the-drain. while I do not know how old I was one day when I was on the call by Allah SWT, while not a lot of what I do.
          Then I rushed to upgrade myself, to catch a lot of lag with my friends through the means of study, hear lectures, participate tazqif and others. I will with my friends active in the organization's executive body student’s available on campus, following several national committees such as seminars, workshops and others. Well this is on  of the means to channel my goal is to become a politician.
          Memories in Makassar was so beautiful, as I and some friends took to the streets to shout out the people's aspirations, though hot weather and must resist tired but then again we did not do the anarchists. we only show the authorities that we do not like it when ad ignored in the course of government that led to the suffering people of the small. and we affirmed that the student voice is the voice of the community.


          Day after day, month after month and year after year, all obligations of the courses on our campus already have completed some practice at various hospitals and clinics
          We've been through, it is time for the completion of the final task in completing my Diploma studies of three obstetrics, compassion and sorrow is intensified so that we know each other the soul will be separated when finished later.
          Alhamdulillah , latinate citation on a diploma has occurred, title AMd.Keb we carry it too. There comes a time when graduation that happens, where completion is happiness but on the other hand it is revoked happiness of the souls who have siblings to be separated

1 komentar:

  1. Wah kayakx lau pulang jadi guru Privat bahasa inggris ana nie. ha ha ha

    BalasHapus